Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Target Bag with Samples


Hey everyone! Just wanted to share with you that I got my Target bag that I signed up for. The bag comes with a cute little makeup bag , 5 samples, and a book of Target coupons for beauty items that you can purchase! Oh and the best part was that this was all FREE!!!! Target sends out these bags a couple of times a year I believe. I follow Noveau Cheap's blog and she always posts when Target is doing the makeup bag sample and she posts a link to where you can sign up for it. Now there is the only one issue...that everytime that Target does this makeup bag sample it almost always crashes or acts really screwy. I put in my info last time and never got a bag but this time I did! So you never know if you will get one or not. Also it will probably say sorry no more samples but just keep refreshing and trying! And hey if you get one its great but if not no money was lost! Obviously it is over for this time but next time use these tips! Now on to the goodies!

First how cute is this little makeup bag?! I read on someone elses blog that it reminded them of a victoria secret bag and I agree!

Inside the bag:
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes ( pack of 7)- I am soooo excited to try these! I've been curious to try this new line so I will let you know how I like them!
Nivea Extended Moisture Lotion
Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser
Pantene Color Preserve Shine Conditioner
Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer- Another product I have been wanting to try!

Not bad for FREE!! Right?! Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you thought about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment