- Sharpener- I found this in a pack of two at my local Big Lots for $1.00. I believe it is from the Walmart line that also makes brushes. I really like it because it has the plastic cover over it so incase you are in a rush and don't have time to empty it it's not going to make a mess.
- Philosophy travel brush- I got this at Big Lots as well for $3.00. It is great for a makeup bag because it had the lid to protect the brush.
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster blush in Rose- When I first got this I wasn't that crazy about it but over time it has grown on me.
- Foundation brush from Walmart- If you have not tried the brushes from Walmart you are missing out! They are great quality and very reasonable. I've been loving this one for concealer.
- Simple Facial Toner- If you have followed my 30 day challenges I mentioned this a few times. I love the Simple line and look forward to trying more from them. The toner is amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing this again.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer- I don't wear bronzer everyday but when I do this is my go to. It is matte and is great for conturing.
What have you been loving during the month of May?