Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Influenster Product Review- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash


*photo belongs to instyle.com

Just wanted to quickly share another Influenster product review for you! But this one is a positive one! I got a travel size sample of the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash and I am in love with it. I think that I will buy more of it when I run out! The scent is so nice, subtle, and pleasant. According to Influenster, "This body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. It's lightly fragranced, soap free, dye-free and hypoallergenic so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin." The full size price of this is $6.99-$8.99.

Check out Influenster.com if you have not already!

**Note: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment