Saturday, April 21, 2012

Jurlique Rose Hand Cream Review

Hey everyone! Just wanted to quickly share a favorite hand cream of mine! It is so hard to find a good hand cream so I thought I would tell you guys about one that saved my dry, chappy skin in the winter! It is the Jurlique Rose Hand Cream! I was first introduced to this brand and cream through Birchbox. Here is what a full size looks like:

Things I love about this hand cream:
  • The amazing rose scent
  • Quickly feel a difference in your hands
  • Non greasy
  • A little goes a long way-so the product lasts longer
The only downside to this product would be the price. It is listed as $25.00 on the Birchbox website, but if you are a member you could use your reward points towards it. If not then I'm sure you could shop around for a good price! If you are a fan of the scent of roses and are in the market for a good high quality hand cream then I highly recommend you check this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment