Friday, April 20, 2012

April Birchbox 2012!!

I got my Birchbox today! I was a member last year around this time and after about 6 months decided to cancel my subscribtion because I wasn't happy with what I had been receiving. But then I saw posts from last months box and it seemed like birchbox had stepped up thier game! So I signed up again. If you are unfamiliar with Birchbox it is a monthly subscription service that is only $10.00 a month. They send you deluxe samples of beauty and lifestyle products.


This is the box that it comes in, which can be reused!


Once you open your box this is what you find! Things are carefully wrapped up! And there is a card listing what products you got and thier full size prices!


What I got:
  • A cute little postcard (which advertises the perfume sample but the picture is cute)
  • Lifestyle sample -Two tea bags full size $12.50
  • Olie Biologique- A blend of five organic essential oils like argan, rosehip, and bergamont can be used on face, body, and hair. full size $56.00
  • Atelier Cologne- A pure blend of blood orange, jasmine, and sandalwood. full size $55.00-150.00
  • Befine Skincare Sampler- It contains 3 samples of thier Daily Moisterizer and 2 samples of thier Daily Cleanser full size $24.00 each
  • Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm in the shade Bronzed- Can be used on your cheeks, lips, and lids! full size $36.00 (The cool thing about birchbox is sometimes they include a full size of the product in this case I think this beauty balm is the full size)

Befine Skincare samples



Beauty Balm in Bronzed

Olie Oil


Overall I am pleasantly surprised by this box! I am really excited to try the Befine sampler cause I have been looking for a good moisterizer! I was expecting not to like what I got because I peeked on thier site to see what I was getting. But I am happy and look forward to more boxes to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment