Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 2012 Favorites

Time to share a few products that I have been loving this month. So lets get started!


  • Elf Powder Brush
  • Milani Compact Makeup in True Beige
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Silky Beige
  • Avon Foot Scrub in Watermelon


The Elf Powder Brush is my favorite brush out of all my brushes that I own. It is amazing combined with my other favorite powder Rimmel Stay Matte. A lot of people also like to use this brush to apply thier liquid foundation, which I didn't care for. But I highly recommend this brush!  $3.00


I love this Milani Compact powder I use this powder anytime I need a little extra coverage $7-8


I have had this lip butter since around the time they came out in November/ December last year. When I first got it I wasn't that sure if I really liked it or not. But now that it is spring it has become my go to lipstick! $5-7


I had to include this powder in my favorites because it is so light and fresh! It is perfect for spring and summer when you don't want to feel like you have a ton of makeup. $6-7


I ordered this from Avon in hopes that it would help my feet! I'm embarrassed to say they were neglected during the winter months, but spring and summer is here and I needed something! I use this in the shower a couple of times a week. It smells so good and feels really nice on my feet! $3-4

I also wanted to share a blogger I have been loving! Her name is Valerie Mantz and her blog is http://thelifeofvaleriemantz.blogspot.com/  everyone should check her out! Her blog reads really easily and she also features cheaper alternatives in beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment