- What was your favorite food when you were a child? Probably pizza its always been my favorite!
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? I dont have an Ipod I have songs on my phone, which are all kind of older songs but I guess out of those Tonight is the Night by Outasight.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? "You will receive what you have the courage to believe you are worth"- unknown
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Indoor maybe play board games and outdoor take my dog to the park.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Haha all the chores lol!! But the one I hate the most would probably be dishes!
- What is your favorite form of exercise? I am not an active person whatsoever but I would say pilates.
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Favorite time of the day (if its in the work week then 5:00 lol but if its on the weekend I would say morning hours. Day of the Week Saturday! Month December cause its such a fun month!
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Well I have never been on any other form of transportation except a car. But I am afraid of flying.
- What is your favorite body part? Maybe my legs
- What sound do you love? good music!
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Probably loosing my job but it worked out for the best cause I now have one 10 times more better!
- What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? I had alot of fun at my 22nd birthday. I had some friends meet me at my sisters house and we played a really fun game, ate finger foods, and went to the casino where I won $22.22!! Haha not much but still funny.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? P.S. I Love You omggg I bauled like a baby!
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Quitting school but so far it has proven to be a good decision I plan on going back soon though!
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? For sure when I recently started going back to church. It has given me a whole new look on life and my faith has gotten stronger and has really helped me overcome a lot!
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Probably beat up my nephew. He was 3 years younger than me and we fought all the time!
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal? I cant remember the day but it was probably last week my mom made enchiladas! They are amazing.
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Can't think of anything sadly! I always love all the gifts I get big or small!
- What do you miss most about being a kid? I guess just the mentallity you have when you are a kid everthing is so much more innocent.
- What is your first memory of being really excited? Hmmm I can't remember! Probably a christmas morning cause I got a bike!
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money? Nothing huge just went shopping for clothes!
- When was the last time you were nervous? I am naturally a nervous person so there's no telling!
- What is something you learned in the last week? Can't think of it now but I'm sure something if that makes sense.
- What story does your family always tell about you? My mom always tells the story of when I was little and we would take my dad to work and by his work there was a field with cows and she would ask me "what do cows give you?" and "I would say they give me meek" aka milk lol.
- At what age did you become an adult? I have always been more mature for my age. But mentally I'd say 22.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
25 random questions
I thought I would take some random questions that came from http://www.humorthatworks.com/how-to/50-questions-to-get-to-know-someone/ just to let you know a little bit more about me! Feel free to answer these questions too!
Posted by LovelyMJ at 1:00 PM