Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's in my makeup bag

I have seen several people do this on youtube and blogs so I thought I would share what is in mine! Afterall we all are a little nosey ;) The little makeup bag I found at the thrift store. It probably came in a makeup set cause it says Estee Lauder. This has worked for a while but I have been needing a new one.

Lip products
As you can tell I love lip products this can change depending on what I decide to use that day but here's whats still in there as of today!
Front left: Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips
Front right: Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Maple Sugar
Back row from left to right: Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee, Pangea Organics Lip Balm in Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom, Blistex Lip Balm, and Ulta Lip Duet in Precious Pink(Lipstick) and Princess (gloss)



Eye Products:
Front to Back: Jordana Fabu Liner in Black, Covergirl perfect blend in Basic Black, and Milani Liquf'eye in Black


Face products:
Left to Right:  Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Deep Fonce (whats left of it anyway), Pur Mineral Makeup in Blush Medium, Pur mini powder brush, Elf mirror, and basic tweezers. 

2 comments:

  1. i love the elf luscious liquis lipsticks in baby lips!! also i love the fabuliner and the liquifeye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I really love them! I love how they smell minty and are thick enough to stay put longer than a lot of other glosses!

    ReplyDelete