Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Target Summer Sample Bag 2012

Hey everyone! Haven't blogged in awhile but I am excited today to share with you the Target bag of goodies I received for FREE! If you are unfamiliar with the Target sample bags they send out here's the low down:

You sign up when they are having it through their facebook Target Style page ( I would go ahead and 'like' it for next time!)   https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/TargetStyle

Please note that sometimes it can be REALLY slow at loading the page where you fill out your mailing info but don't give up!! Refresh if you have to.

Anyway thats it! Now here's what I got this time around. Check out what I got last time here:
http://fascinatingfinds-lovelymj.blogspot.com/2012/05/target-bag-with-samples.html


What I got

Makeup bag
Aveeno Living Color Shampoo and Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner
Book of Coupons
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock
Tresemme Split RemedyShampoo and Conditioner
Revlon Lip Butter card sample in Peach Parfait 






I plan on posting the next time Target has this sample bag going on! So keep an eye out :) Hope everyone has a great week. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Maria, this is so exciting, cause I got the exact same bag with the same items;-))) The scent of the shampoo is crazy strong, my whole room is filled with it now;-)))

    ReplyDelete