Monday, July 30, 2012

July Favorites 2012

Hey everyone long time no blog huh?! So sorry for not keeping up with things but to be honest I have either been busy or just not motivated to write. But I am going to try to get back on track again! :) Here are some things I have been loving this month!


Left to right:
Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Delicious- I love this color for summer! Its perfect and if I haven't had it on my nails I have had the one beside it. If you can't find this one it's also a dupe for an Essie polish called e-nuf is e-nuf.
The proof

 Wet n Wild's Mega Last Sugar Coat- This color is such a light baby pink and I'm obsessed with wearing it too. These polishes are so amazing for the price. They are around $1.99 and last longer than more expensive brands.

 Elf Kabuki Brush- (sorry I had just used it) but I love this brush and truth be told all of Elf's brushes! I think they are so soft, never scratchy, just overall great quality for the price.

Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Moisturizer- This moisturizer is so refreshing for the summer months. It has a bit of a cooling effect on your face after you apply it. Plus it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick- I jumped on the bangwagon! I couldn't resist trying it but I do love this product. It's long wearing, has a minty smell when you first put it on, and is just a lip product that you don't have to really think about when putting on.

More blog posts to come!! What are your fav's for the month of July?






No comments:

Post a Comment